The minimum USD $400 daily package covers the following services.
- A minimum of 3 star accommodation (4 & 5 star is subject to additional premium).
- All 3 meals (Breakfast, lunch and dinner). However, it does not cover beverages.
- A licensed English-speaking tour guide for the extent of your stay.
- All internal transport (excluding internal flights)
- Camping equipment and haulage for trekking tours (personal baggage limited to 20kgs)
- Inclusive of one museum entrance fee, any additional museum entrance fees will not be covered by the company.
- All internal taxes and charges
- A Sustainable Development Fee (SDF) of $200. This fee goes towards free education, free healthcare, poverty alleviation, along with the building of infrastructure.
The minimum daily package for tourists is USD $400 per night per person.
On the departure day, the company will only provide breakfast. Any additional meal will have to be covered by the individual.
The Royal Government of Bhutan sets minimum selling prices for packages to Bhutan. These must be paid in US dollars prior to arrival in Bhutan.