Tour Cancellation & Refund Policy
- Full refund will be processed for tour cancelled at least 45 days prior to arrival date. However, there will be US $500 service charge.
- There will be a 50% penalty on total cost for all tours cancelled 31 – 44 days prior to arrival date. The penalty applies as the company is subject to hotel cancelation fees.
- No refunds will be processed for trips canceled less than 30 days prior to arrival date.
- No refunds will be processed for trip shortened due to unforeseen reasons prior to arrival in Bhutan. In addition, any costs and services for additional days in Bhutan due to unforeseen reasons such as flight delays will not be covered by the company. The individual will be responsible to cover for personal expenses.
Drukair cancellation & refund policy
- For tickets purchased at full fare prices:
- If you cancel at least 31 days prior to travel date, you will receive a full refund. However, a service charge of US $50 will be applied to every flight canceled.
- If you cancel between 15 – 30 days prior to travel date, you will receive a 50% refund. However, a service charge of US $50 will be applied to every flight canceled.
- For tickets purchased at discount fare, you will only be refunded airline tax. No other refunds are applicable.
- No refunds will be processed for missed connections or “no show” at the airports.
- Additional fee of US $25 is levied for every date change once the tickets have been issued.